Terms and Conditions
Laws and Regulations
Inactive/ Dormant Accounts
Protection of Consumer Funds
Other Rules & Regulations
Interruption of service/ Time Critical Events
Terms and Amendments
Laws and Regulations
Bingo Hotpot is operated by Cozy Games Management Limited (CGML).
The registered office of Cozy Games Management Limited is at 2nd Floor St Mary’s Court, 20 Hill Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1EU.
Cozy Games Management Limited is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (Number: 038719-R-319347-009) for players in Great Britain, licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Commission (company number 006666V) for all other players.
The prevailing language in case of interpretation will be English. Reference to "you", "your", “Player”, “User” or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of Cozy Games Management Limited.
References in the Terms to the "company", “Management”, “we", "our", or "us" will relate to the relevant operating and licensed members of the Cozy Games Management Limited and (where relevant) other members of the Cozy Games Management Limited in respect of your use of the Service. The term ‘Management’, ‘Cozy Games Management Ltd.’, ‘Cozy Games’, ‘CGML’ are synonymous.
1. Minimum Age
All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to place a bet/wager or register with CGML.The detailed age verification process in mentioned below. Strict checks are implemented at various levels to verity that a player qualifies the minimum required age of 18 years to register and play on this site.
A. . Registration phase:
The below mentioned data needs to be provided in the registration form to create an account. A player warrants and CGML is entitled to verify that:
1. Player has provided their accurate name;
2. Player has provided their accurate address,
3. Player has provided their accurate date of birth,
4. Player has provided accurate other details in the registration form such as email, gender, telephone number;
5. Player is not party to a current self-exclusion agreement with CGML;
Affirmation of Age
B. Website terms and conditions
1. Any incorrect data provided during registration process or any other stage will result in immediate closure of account and ALL bets will be annulled.
2. You are reminded that it may be a criminal offence for You to participate in gambling if You are under 18 years of age ("Underage") or under the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to You
3. CGML is entitled to verify a player’s age during registration and at any other point.
4. As part of this verification process, CGML may request several supporting documents for Age and address verification.
5. Any account that fails to get verified within 72 hours will be frozen.
6. If during age verification the player is shown to be underage, then CGML will return the player any money deposited in respect of the use of the gambling facilities. No cash balance over & above the deposited amount will be paid to player in such case & same will be forfeited.
C. Deposit phase
During the deposit phase, our 'payment gateway' provider also verify several aspects such as
1. Age for 18+
2. Player geographical location
3. 7995 coding so issuing banks may identify and reject the payment based their gambling policy
D. Know your Client
A 'Know Your Client' procedure will be carried out on all real money players. As part of Money Laundering requirements, withdrawals may be subject to Proof of Identity checks. In accordance with the Act, no payments shall be made unless the player's identity, age, Deposit method and place of residence have been verified. We will request you to provide documentation to verify Identity, Age & Address before processing your withdrawal. Withdrawals would not be processed unless CGML has the documentation, including a photo id on file. Any player who does not submit satisfactory documents will have his/her withdrawals frozen. Subsequently the account will also be frozen, pending verification. Documents acceptable for processing withdrawals are:
a. Identity & age verification: Valid passport/ Driving License/ Citizenship Card/Electrol card.
b. Address verification: Utility bill or header of recent bank or credit card statement (Not older than 3 months)
CGML reserves the right to ask for additional documentation if submitted document do not suffice the requirement to process withdrawals to players.
E. Third party verification partner
CGML uses GB group Plc for address and age verification.
F. Enabling of filters to restrict site access
CGML websites contains sitemaps, Metatags and keywords related to gambling such as gambling, bingo, slots etc, to enable filtering software to recognize CGML sites as gambling website in order to restrict access to relevant pages of the sites.
The services for each user are restricted to only one player per household, irrespective of the number of computers booked under that address. The identifying parameters of a user include any one or more of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, computer, IP address, credit card or charge card number as well as any other details needed by the CGML or any of its white label partners. Those with already have registered accounts, currently or in the past, with CGML or any of its white label partners, shall not create another account, except if CGML chooses to do so.
CGML reserves the right to decline the acceptance of an account registration at any time at its sole discretion. If an account is closed at CGML discretion, all deposits made by the player will be refunded to account holders as part of CGML's obligations under the Gaming Supervision Commission's directives. No cash balance over & above the deposited amount will be paid to player in such case & same will be forfeited.
Players using false or misleading information during registration will have their accounts closed and all winnings will be forfeited. Such players will themselves be liable for all loses in terms of deposits.
CGML does not accept liability for any breach by prohibited players of the applicable laws of their state or country of residence. Players are responsible for adhering to the laws of their lands and abide by them. In case a player is found to be indulged in illegal gaming, CGML reserves the right to annul the wagering and winnings, related to the player.
Players are prohibited to access the website/s from countries which come under restricted access, legally or commercially (Restricted countries).
The list of countries that have legal access to our gaming sites and from which business is accepted is available during account opening and can be confirmed through our Customer Support team. The list of countries with whom we engage in business can be amended or edited, at our sole discretion. Players are advised to regularly check the updated list to ensure that they do not access our services from a restricted geo-location.
Transfer of Accounts and Funds
Any act of selling, transferring and/or acquiring accounts to and from other players, is strictly prohibited by CGML. Players are also prohibited from transferring funds to and among player accounts.
At any point in time, if CGML comes to know/suspects or is informed of any of the below mentioned violations; CGMLreserves the right to terminate a player’s account, withhold the amount present in the account or annul any winnings without prior notice.
a. A player provides incorrect or misleading information during registration deliberately
b. A player holds more than one active account with the site in his/her name
c. There is complete mismatch between the name mentioned in a player’s account & the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits in the account
d. An unauthorized person is allowed; by the player (intentionally or unintentionally) to play through his/her registered account
e. A player has opted for self-exclusion on any website operated by the CGML.
f. Against any of his/her deposits a player has raised a "charged back"
g. A Player has employed or made use of a system (including machines, robots, computers, software or any other automated system) designed to defeat or capable of defeating the Software
h. A player indulges in abuse of any promotional offers, special schemes or bonuses
i. A player abuses game related schemes/ programs in order to reap the maximum from a game-play
k. An account or groups of accounts are synchronized to function systematically – for example using unique wagering techniques or wagering in groups or in a specific pattern
l. Any account, operated by CGML, is not being used for the purpose of playing on our websites
m. A suspicion arises that a member is abusing any of our deposit related bonuses in any way
n. If a player is found to be abusing/taking undue advantage of our free sites and free games– for example continuously playing free games only, or by procuring all tickets for a free game
o. A player is directly/indirectly involved in Money Laundering (including aid to terrorist funding)
p. If a player is involved/supporting/directly or indirectly associated with any criminal activity or activities prohibited by the law
q. A player declares bankruptcy or is facing any such proceedings against him/her in any geographical territory
In case of the aforementioned cases, CGML has the right to inform the applicable legal authorities or external parties (this includes other gambling operators) and provide the relevant Player informationin accordance with the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002.
Account Closure or Self Exclusion
In the event of Account Closure or Self exclusion, initiated by the player or by CGML, the real money balance in the account would be paid to the player, either:
• Directly through a withdrawal, as per the eligible withdrawal terms
• Or, through a refund of the deposits made on the site, by deducting the cashed out amount
Inactive/ Dormant Accounts
The accounts which do not see players transact (deposit/wager) for 30 days or more will be termed as ‘inactive’. If a player does not transact (deposit/wager) for a period of 91 days or more, it will be considered ‘dormant’. These accounts will be entitled to maintenance charges (non-refundable) as per the rates mentioned below, till the time when account balance comes down to zero.
• Inactive for 30-90 days - £5 per month
• Inactive for more than 90 days - £10 per month
Before any positive balance is transferred out of a dormant account, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you via the most current contact details you provided to us.
Self-Excluded accounts will be exempted from Dormant policy & Maintenance charges.
Refuse a bet or any part of a bet;
• Provisional freezing of a player’s account/s and prohibiting the usage of the websites operated by CGML. Accounts against which internal or external investigations are on-going, can remain temporarily frozen
• Withhold partly or wholly a player’s account balances or stakes, which would eventually be deemed forfeited by the player
a. Fraud refers to any deception that has been committed by a player or a person/s on behalf of the players or conspiring along with the player and includes activities like providing misleading or false information during registration, plan to gain undue advantage, illegal usage of funds not belonging to the player which includes the usage of a payment method which is either unauthorized, stolen or illegally duplicated.
b. If a player is convicted or suspected of committing fraud, CGML will take strict legal action including but not limited to suspending accounts, denial of payments & reporting the player to the concerned authorities.
c. In the event of any losses incurred by CGML due to a fraud committed by a player; the player would be held responsible to pay us, on demand, all costs, charges or losses borne by us. The charges would include any and all direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit and reputation, which has been resulted due to the player’s direct/ indirect fraudulent activities, or any criminal act.
d. If we are informed/suspect or become aware that a player has conspired (includes in relation with charge-backs) at any other online gambling site for any unlawful activities, CGML would consider this act as a fraud committed by the player.
If you have any complaint with regards to our services, you must submit your complaint in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received we aim to provide a response to your complaint within 48 hours.
Upon response to your complaint, we will consider the complaint closed. If you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint you have the right to raise your complaint further. Any complaint that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction will be passed to CGML for further review.
If after this point the complaint cannot be resolved by CGML we would consider the complaint a dispute.
At this stage, would invite you to contact our alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider, eCogra.
eCOGRA is a dispute resolution service provider who CGML has appointed as an independent entity to offer alternative dispute resolution facilities for disputes (namely any complaint which relates to the outcome of a complainant's gambling transaction and is not resolved at the first stage of Our complaints procedure).
eCogra can be contacted via the following details:
Please note that eCogra may reject complaints referred for dispute resolution on the basis they are frivolous or vexatious. The dispute resolution facilities provided shall be free of charge to you.
Players residing in Isle of Man may lodge a complaint with the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
You can fund your account to play the games using Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Paypal, Ukash, Paysafe card, Neteller & Boku. A minimum deposit of £10 and a maximum of £500 can be done per transaction via all payment methods other than Boku. A minimum deposit of £10 and a maximum of £30 can be done per transaction via Boku.Credit betting is not permitted on the website. A wagering requirement of 1X of the deposit is applicable, in case a player is making a deposit.
Players shall not consider CGML as a financial body & no interest will be paid on their deposits or balance amount.
Withdrawal charges in case of insufficient play:
If the wagering is less than 1X of deposit & player decides to withdraw part or whole of their balance, CGML levies applicable charges to take care of payment processing fees & charges which will be debited from the available balance in players’ account as detailed under:
Payment processing fees: 5% of deposit
Payment processing charges due to insufficient play: £2
Payment withdrawal charges will not be applicable in case of self-exclusion or account closure
For cases related to refunds, following rules shall apply.
Any refund request must be made within 24 hours of the purchase, by a written request to email@example.com. Following details will need to be provided:
a) A valid reason for Refund Claim
b) Valid photo id proof, address proof and front copy of credit/debit card by which the transaction has been made. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards during last 6 months, you may be asked to supply copies of more than one card. You may block the middle six numbers of the card copy.
After a player’s mail is received, the investigation would start. The standard time to process the request takes 3-4 working days, from the date of request. In case the refund request has been accepted, following charges apply:
a) On the deposit amount a 5% fee
b) Admin fee of £2 per request
The refund would be calculated based on the remaining balance (Cash) in the account, apart from the winnings. The wagering done by a player and the winnings resulting out of that deposit would not be eligible for refunds.
As part of fraud prevention program, transactions are monitored and checked. If we determine or suspect that a transaction is suspicious and involves or may involve financial crime or similar activity, we reserve the right to retain the amount of that transaction and any other transaction made by you.
Management has the obligation under the license to report suspicious activity to the Authority and reserves the right to report such activity to the police or relevant authorities
Protection of Consumer Funds
CGML maintains separate bank account for the player's dealings and business dealings. Any funds deposited with us are held by our bank in designated client accounts separate from our own accounts, but still they would form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency. Designated client accounts are proactively monitored and periodically audited by independent internal and external audit teams. This satisfies the UK Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of player funds at the level of Basic Protection.
A business rule which is integral part of firm’s internal checks and controls is that the player account is always maintained at 102% of player liability as determined on the close of previous month which includes:
a. Cleared funds deposited with the licensee by players to provide stakes in, or to meet participation fees in respect of, future gambling,
b. Winnings or prizes which the player has chosen to leave on deposit with the licensee or for which the licensee has yet to account to the player
Above protection level also meets the requirement of the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission's regulations on the protection of player funds via a client account.
When playing with us, we want you to have the most enjoyable experience possible. So, to make sure there're no misunderstandings between us, we have a set of house rules. That way, you know what you’re agreeing to, we’re clear about what we’re offering, and we’ll hopefully both enjoy each other’s company for a long time to come!
Withdrawal Terms & Conditions
Who Can Request a Withdrawal?
1. Withdrawals can only be made by real-money players, who have made a minimum deposit of £10 to their account.
2. You may request one withdrawal during every five-day period.
3. In order for you to request a withdrawal, you must wager the value of your deposit plus any deposit bonuses, four times (4X) on bingo games and ten times (10X) on slots.
4. E.g., if you deposit £10, and receive a £20 bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £30, you will need to wager the total amount of £30 X 4 (four times) = to the amount of £120 for Bingo Games or £30 X 10 (Ten times) = £300 for Slots.
5. Daily login bonus, chat bonus, Bingo bonus and casino cash, free tickets/free spins and any other promotional bonus given to player except deposit bonus will comes under Free money category, you must wager the sum of these bonuses, eight times (8X) on bingo games, or twenty times (20X) on Slots.
6. Bonus expiry: ALL bonuses have a standard 30 days expiry period if not used. Some bonuses may expire sooner, bonus conditions will be displayed on the offer page.
7. E.g., if you receive £10 as Daily Login bonus, and receive a £20 welcome bonus under promotion, giving you a total of £30, you will need to wager the total amount of £30 X 8 (eight times) = to the amount of £240 for Bingo Games or £30 X 20 (twenty times) = £600 for Slots.
Note: Please note that the wagering calculation done by Wagering dashboard is estimated wagering. Final wagering status will be checked by accounting team while processing withdrawal requests.
8. In case “If you opt for the No Bonus option, you will receive no bonus on your deposit, however, you will be required to wager your deposit amount (1X) before any winnings from your cash deposit can be withdrawn. This is necessary to comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations”.
9. E.g. If you deposit £10 and opt for no bonus on the value of that deposit, giving you a total of £10, you will need to wager amount of £10 X 1 (one time) = to the amount of £10 for Bingo or Slots Games.
10. Play on Blackjack and Roulette does not count towards wagering requirements
11. As per the withdrawal Terms & Conditions players are required to verify their identity before a withdrawal can be processed. The purpose of this validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
a) Photo ID: A copy of a current photo ID is required for your first withdrawal request. This photo ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver's License or National ID card. Please ensure that your name, expiry date, date of birth, and photograph are visible on the documents.
b) Copy of Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front of the credit card used to fund your account is also required. Should you choose to fund your account using multiple credit and/or debit cards, you may be asked to supply copies of more than one card. You may block the middle six numbers of the card copy.
c) Proof of address: Address proof is required to make sure the funds reach the legitimate person and the recipient resides at the address mentioned in the profile.
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above. These documents may be requested at any point during your Bingo membership
12. If player is opting to carried forward any balance after first deposit or accepting sign up bonus after first deposit, 8x wagering for Bingo and 20x wagering for slots will be applicable for carry forwarded / sign up offer amount (whichever is applicable).
What are the Minimum/Maximum Deposit and Withdrawal Amounts?
1. The minimum deposit amount is £10; the minimum withdrawal amount is £30.
2. The maximum weekly withdrawal limit is £300 for all games. In the case of you winning a bingo or slots progressive jackpot, you will be paid £1,000 each week.
3. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the withdrawal limits for certain accounts after player’s acceptance of change in withdrawal limits.
4. If you wish to withdraw less than the minimum amount this can only be done as part of the account closure process.
How quickly will my Withdrawal Request be processed?
1. We process withdrawal request daily on working days (Monday to Friday). We aim to process your withdrawal request within 3 working days after the request has been received.
2. If we have approved a higher withdrawal limit of £1,000 or more for your account, please note that withdrawals of £1,000+ may take longer to process. In addition, we only allow a total maximum monthly withdrawal of £5,000.
What Payment Method can I Use for a Withdrawal Request?
Withdrawal requests will be paid to the funding source first used by the player within a period of 6 months, from the time of making a deposit.
Listed here are the various scenarios illustrating the usage of payment methods over the period of the last 6 months.
a) If a player has only used one funding source within the last 6 months then the withdrawal will be processed to that funding source only.
b) If a player has not used any funding source to fund his account during the 6 month period preceding the withdrawal date, then the withdrawal will be processed to the funding source last used by the player to fund the account. Such withdrawal requests should be manually reviewed and approved.
c) If a player has used several funding sources to fund his account over the period of 6 months. Any withdrawal request should be paid to the funding source first used by the consumer within the 6 months. However, if the first funding source used to fund the player account has been deactivated or has become inactive (such as through card expiration or bank account closure), the second funding source should be used.
Exception for Ukash, Paysafe Card and Mastercard Withdrawals:
1. Ukash and Paysafe Card Withdrawals
If you deposited using Ukash or Paysafe card, we will first advise player to register any other credit/debit card so that the withdrawal can be transferred within 24-48 working hours.
Most of the MasterCard issued in United Kingdom are supported for withdrawals except few Card bin and any other MasterCard not issued in United Kingdom. Due to MasterCard regulations, we are unable to pay withdrawals to these types of credit/debit cards. Therefore, if you make a deposit to your account using MasterCard, we will first try to withdrawals to the same card however if in case, the card bin is not supported then we will advise player to register any other credit/debit card so that the withdrawals can be transferred within 24-48 working hours.
Intimation in case of Lost/Theft Card
In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, cancelled or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible.
If withdrawal has been made to any closed/lost/stolen/expired/cancelled card and withdrawal was successful, then we will not be able to reverse the withdrawal and player will be responsible for any such loss.
It is mandate to update to firstname.lastname@example.org about a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, cancelled immediately.
What Happens if I Cancel my Withdrawal Request?
1. If you cancel your withdrawal request (known as a redemption flow-back), this will not be considered a new deposit, and the amount is therefore not eligible for any bonus.
General Rules regarding Withdrawals
1. Bingo Hotpot allows one account per person, household and shared internet connection, to prevent misuse of our free sign-up bonus. If we determine that you have multiple accounts, we reserve the right to refuse any withdrawals.
2. Once you request a withdrawal, all BBs (bingo bonus bucks), Casino Cash, Free Bingo Tickets and Free spins in your account at the time of the request will be reset to zero.
1. If you refuse to comply with our rules and regulations, CGML reserves the right to deny you access to promotions, bonuses, and other benefits. We can also refuse your withdrawal request/s, terminate your account, forfeit your deposits & winnings if:
a. You provide us with false or misleading information.
b. The relevant ID and accompanying documentation are not provided.
2. If you are found to be abusing our rules and regulations, you risk having your account suspended, and any real-money or bonus money in your account being declared void and non-refundable.
3. Our site server time is set to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Therefore, all game logs, and promotions will display times in GMT.
4. The player's last deposit should be a minimum of £10 to meet the qualifying requirements for a withdrawal application.
5. In the event that a credit or debit card that you have used to fund your account is lost, stolen, expired, or cancelled, or should the status of your e-wallet change, please inform us as soon as possible.
6. As an account holder, you can only use a payment method that is registered in your own name. If a player made a deposit using a payment method which is not on your own name, CGML has right to close the account and all the balance will be forfeited. In such cases, any withdrawal request will not be entertained.
7. Payment method processing times are approximately 7-10 business days. However, some payment methods may take a longer processing time. If you'd like more information on this matter, please contact us at email@example.com
8. Players can send the legible copies of their documents to CGML accounts Team through Fax: +44-207-900-1707 or they can scan the documents and email them firstname.lastname@example.org
9. CGML will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any obligation under these Terms and Conditions due to the occurrence of events beyond our control , including, without limitation, acts of God, war, civil commotion, interruption in public communications networks or services, industrial dispute or DDOS-attacks and similar Internet attacks having an adverse effect ("Force Majeure"), such failure or delay does not constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure event.
By enjoying our games, you agree that you do not find them offensive, unfair or indecent.
Any stakes that you place (including per-purchased bingo tickets) are non-refundable, unless a system malfunction occurs, in which case, all stakes placed on the particular game being played at the time of the malfunction will be refunded. CGML have no obligation to repay players who abuse these occurrences, and therefore, an alternative may be deemed suitable depending on the individual circumstances.
Where there are instances of prizes being shared by more than one player, the prize or jackpot will be split equally among all the winners.
If a query arises as a result of a gaming session where there is a mismatch between your records and the data recorded by our servers, the latter will be considered correct.
In the event of any disagreement between yourself and Landmark Bingo, CGML’s decision will be considered final.
If game is interrupted due to connection loss while free spins or bonus rounds, the game will resume remaining free spins or the pending bonus round on reopen.
If game is interrupted due to connection loss 'Balance' and 'Win' information can be viewed using reconcile report.
Game RTP Details
Note:- RTP percentage may differ for each game.
Auto Play for Slots
AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds. You can select x10, x25, x50, x75, or x100 spins.
Autoplay can be stopped at any time by re-pressing the Spin (Stop) button.
You may be offered additional options to stop Autoplay session.
The Autoplay pauses for Free Spins, it will resume when the feature ends.
Autoplay stops for Jackpot wins.
Auto Play for Bingo
Bingo is played in “autoplay” as default mode, whereby the Account Holder will always be notified of a winning Bingo ticket.
Bonus funds are promotional bonuses that may be awarded to players upon successful registration, deposit and/or at any point during your time with the Site.
a. Bingo Bonus:
- Play Chips used for purchasing Bingo Tickets.
- Play Chips for Slots in BB mode, any winnings are credited as Bingo Bonus.
b. Casino Cash:
- Play chips that can be used to purchase Bingo Tickets.
- Play chips to play Slots in CASH mode, Any winnings are credited to Winnings account.
c. Free Tickets:
- Each Free ticket is 5p value. Redeem free tickets based on Bingo ticket price. Ex: 10p card means you need to redeem 2 free tickets to buy one card.
- Any winnings are credited to Winnings account.
d. Free Spins:
- Each Free spin is 1p value. Redeem free spins based on spin value. Ex: 10p coin and 10 lines bet means you need to redeem 10*10 = 100 free spins.
- Any winnings are credited to Bingo Bonus.
Bingo Bonus, Casino Bonus, Free Tickets and Free Spins cannot be withdrawn. These currencies are for play usage only.
Order of Funds usage while playing games
- Bingo Game play, currency is used in the order below:
Bets: Cash –> Casino Bonus –> Bingo Bonus –> Free Tickets
Winnings: Are credited as cash unless specified in the game
- Slots (cash mode) Game play,currency is used in order below:
Bets: Cash –> Casino Bonus
Winnings: Are credited as cash
- Slots (bingo bonus mode) Game play, currency is used in order below:
Bets: Only Bingo Bonus can be used
Winnings: Are credited as Bingo bonus
- Slots (Free Bets mode) Game play, currency is used in order below:
Bets: Only Free Spins can be used
Winnings: Are credited as Bingo bonus
Casino Cash may be used to play Slots and Bingo games.
Upon making a deposit, the player may be given all the eligible coupon codes for deposit bonus or extra bonus. For example, on a player’s first deposit, they may be given the coupon code ‘FIRST DEPOSIT’ and players account will be credited with mentioned extra bonus on coupon code.
Any bonuses are given as a percentage of the deposit amount. If you deposit £10 cash and opt into the 500% Bonus coupon code offer, a £50 Bonus will be credited to your Bonus Balance. If you deposit £10 cash and opt into the 25% Cash Bonus coupon code offer, £2.50 Cash Bonus will be credited to your Cash Balance.
If you opt for the No Bonus coupon code option, no bonus will be credited.If you opt for the No Bonus option, you will receive no bonus on your deposit, however, you will be required to wager your deposit amount 1x before any winnings from your £10 cash deposit can be withdrawn. This is necessary to comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations
When a withdrawal request is made, players will forfeit all bonus funds left in their account.
£15 Free Sign-up Bonus
Our £15 free sign-up bonus is available to all new players. Upon registering, you will receive £15 in Bingo bonus once you have either validated your credit/debit card or after making your first deposit using ANY deposit method.
The free £15 sign-up bonus is intended for you to use as ‘play money’, so that you can take a good look around our site and try some of the different games before you commit to spending any real money.
Players will be unable to make a deposit if their account balance exceeds £250.
Those accounts that do not show any deposit (non-depositing players) will have a limited accumulated win of 100, no matter the number of games played. When the balance amount of such a player crosses 100, he/she will be eligible to keep 100 and the remaining amount would be annulled. The player balance of 100 will be reset the evening of each Sunday.
For bonus offered, if there is no maximum value specified, the maximum value will be £100.
Unless specified otherwise, such bonuses and other game specific bonuses must be claimed within 7 days of notification, and once claimed will expire, if not used, in full within 30 days.
On First Deposit, players will be upgraded to a REAL money account. The Free account cash balance could be carried forward as Casino Cash.
The reset Account balances would be as below:
Cash will be reset to 100% value of first Deposit, up to £50. Wagering requirement of 8X on Bingo OR 20X on slots applies.
Bingo bonus will be reset to zero.
Casino Cash will be reset to zero.
Free Bingo Tickets will be reset to zero
Free bets will be reset to zero
Bonus must be used with 30 days of credit if not specified otherwise
The maximum winnings from bonus are capped at 500 or 10X of the claimed bonus, whichever is higher. Any winnings from this offer that exceed this cap are deemed to be void
Winnings received from bonus on slots are deemed as bonus and cannot be converted to real money and will not count towards wagering requirements
Winnings received from bonus on bingo games would be converted to real money only after the initial bonus wagering requirements are met
The free spins must be used with 24hrs of credit if not specified otherwise
The maximum winnings from free spins are capped at £100. Any winnings from this offer that exceed this cap are deemed to be void
Winnings received from bonus spins are deemed as bonus money and would be converted to real money only after the initial bonus wagering requirements are met
The free tickets must be used with 24hrs of credit if not specified otherwise
The maximum winnings from free tickets are capped at £100. Any winnings from this offer that exceed this cap are deemed to be void
Winnings received from bingo games are deemed as bonus money and would be converted to real money only after the initial bonus wagering requirements are met
Winning limitation for Bonus with depositing players
The maximum winnings made by wagering on games through any virtual currency alone, will be limited to 500 or 10X of the claimed bonus, whichever is higher. If the player’s winnings surpass higher of 500 or 10X, the winnings will be higher of 500 or 10X of the claimed bonus.
Bonus & Corresponding winnings Expiry
The bonus is valid only up to 30 days after the receipt of the bonus. In case of wagering conditions not being met within that period, the complete bonus balance (bonus + winnings through bonus) will be eliminated.
Restricted slots for bonus
Third party slot games are not to be played while bonus is active. Playing these slots could lead to invalidation of any winnings accumulated through this bonus and any ring-fenced deposits.
Free money contribution to Jackpot
The jackpot prizes would increase only if wagers are made with available funds. In case of wagers made with restricted funds, free spins or Free Play would not increase Jackpot prizes.
1) New players, 18+ only, 1 account per person & Card validation required
2) Non-depositing players will have a limited accumulated win of 100
3) You cannot withdraw any winnings without making the first deposit
4) On First Deposit, players will be upgraded to a REAL money account from which players can withdraw the winnings subject to meeting the wagering requirements
5) Any Free account balance will be carried forward as Casino Cash upto 100% of first depositcapped at 50 casino cash
6) Wagering requirement of 8X on Bingo OR 20X on slots applies upon the carried forward casino cash
7) All unused bonuses credited expires on 30 days from the day of credit
8) Promotion stays valid until further notice/communication.
First Deposit Bonus:
1) New Players 18+ only
2) On First Deposit, players will be upgraded to a REAL money account from which players can withdraw their winnings subject to meeting the wagering requirements
3) Any Free account balance will be carried forward as Casino Cash upto 100% of first deposit capped at 50 casino cash
4) Wagering requirement of 4X on Bingo or 10X on slots applies on 1st deposit bonus
5) Wagering requirement of 8X on Bingo OR 20X on slots applies upon the carried forward casino cash(if any)
6) Min deposit limit is £10 & max deposit limit is £500
7) Min withdrawal limit is £30 & max withdrawal limit is £300 per week
8) Only one coupon will be redeemable per deposit
9) All unused bonuses credited expires on 30 days from the day of credit
10) Promotion stays valid until further notice/communication.
11) Bonuses are optional in nature & players can choose to decline the bonus at the time of claim
Casino cash rewards:
1) Offer valid for Depositors 18+ only.
2) To claim the casino cash rewards, anytime during the promo week (Monday - Sunday), a player needs to have minimum deposits of £25.
3) Casino cash rewards to be credited in bonus only & once claimed will expire after 30 days, at which point any unused bonus will be debited from the player's account automatically.
4) A Player must not have pending/approved withdrawal during the promo week (Monday - Sunday). Failing which, it will disqualify the casino cash reward.
5) A Player account balance must be below £5 in order to qualify for casino cash rewards.
6) Casino cash rewards for the respective week should be claimed on or before Sunday midnight. If the Casino cash rewards for the respective week is not claimed on or before Sunday, it will be automatically forfeited
7) The wagering requirement of eight times (8X) on bingo games or twenty times (20X) on Slots applies on the claimed casino cash rewards.
9) Promotion stays valid until further notice/communication.
10) Bonuses are optional in nature & players can choose to decline the bonus at the time of claim
1) Depositors 18+ only
2) All unused bonuses credited expires on 30 days from the day of credit
3) Wagering requirement of eight times (8X) on bingo games or twenty times (20X) on Slots applies on bonuses won.
4) Promotion stays valid until further notice/communication.
In lieu of any game cancellation, wagered amount will be refunded to the players
Management reserves the right to discontinue any promotion and by accepting our promotions credits you hereby agree that:
a) Your first name, first letter of your surname, username town or city, county, country, avatar and/or user image and details of your winnings as well as any content, competition entries, photographs, footage, audio recordings and quotes (including, but not limited to, any taken from telephone conversations, email correspondence or the chat facility) provided by you to us (“Publicity Content”) may be featured on the Website and used in marketing and publicity undertaken by or on behalf of us. You also agree that if you close your Member account, we may continue to use such Publicity Content; and
b) If you later agree to be filmed, photographed or recorded, you give your irrevocable consent to being filmed, photographed and/or recorded (the “Contribution”) for the purposes of producing audio, visual and audio visual material for inclusion in marketing and publicity material, which may be used, edited, distributed and exploited in more than one country and in any media (including, but not limited to, print, television and internet). You agree that you are happy to feature in such marketing and publicity material at no cost to us. You also agree that if you close your Member account, we may continue to use such Contribution.
Chat Room Support
We operate different chat rooms on the site for the players' convenience and enjoyment. This is a privilege and not a right, for players to participate in the chat room. Management can change or alter the chat rooms and all conditions associated with chat rooms as they see fit. A player may have his/her chat privileges suspended for 24 to 48 hours or completely banned, if they violate any of the chat rules or is believed to be making trouble in the room. Chat privileges will only be given back to player when the player has waited the correct period of time, has sent in an apology stating that they understand the chat rules and what rules they have violated, and have a minimum balance of 10.00 or more. All conversations in the chat room are monitored, and logged. In the case of suspicious chats those transcripts will be reported to the governing agency. All chat rooms will normally have a chat host supplied by the Company to help players and entertain them in the room. This chat host/moderator is supplied only as a convenience and may not be in the room at all times. All terms, conditions and rules will supersede anything that the chat host may say or imply. It is the player's responsibility to read and understand those terms, conditions and rules as stated on the Website and not rely on the chat host or other players in the room. If any players are using their chat room privileges to plan collusion or cheating, those players will have their chat immediately banned and their account closed.
Please don’t write sentences in capital letters - this is perceived as a form of ‘shouting’, and is considered offensive by many players.
You may not solicit or advertise for any other website in the chat window.
Please refrain from making comments of an overly sexual nature - this includes the use of sexual terms and connotations.
Trolling will not be tolerated, so please do not make offensive references to bands, religions, race, or politics in an attempt to start an argument.
You must not use an offensive chat alias.
Racial, ethnic or sexual slurs will not be tolerated.
You must not, under any circumstance, impersonate another player at Bingo Hotpot.
Do not harass, disrespect or argue with another player or CH.
Soliciting for donations of any kind is not allowed here.
Exchanging or requesting of email addresses within the chat rooms is not allowed. This is to ensure the safety of all our players.
Chat Games Rules
Players can participate in chat games and receive prizes related to chat bingo bonuses up to the value of 200% of their last deposit.
Only those depositing players are eligible to receive chat bonuses, who have made at least one deposit within the last 10 days prior to playing a chat game.
Non-depositing players can take part in chat games for seven days after signing up, but will need to buy at least two game cards to qualify.
In the event of any dispute, the decision made by the CH and/or Management decision will be final.
Other Rules & Regulations
Under the Online Gambling Regulation Act 2001, online gambling debts are enforceable in the Isle of Man.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are the properties of Cozy Games Management Ltd. Users are prohibited from using them for any purpose without prior written permission. All information and content, including without limitation, any software programs, banners, and advertising material available on or through the Site ("content") is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the site for commercial or public purposes. Users may however download or print one copy of one or more pages contained in this Website provided it is not republished in whole or in part for commercial purposes.
Content provided in the site is without warranty of any which includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. Cozy Games Management Ltd. does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Cozy Games Management Ltd. Under no circumstance will Cozy Games Management Ltd. be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the site. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or utility of any opinion, advice or other content available through the site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice or other content.
Interruption of Service/ Time Critical Events
When you access our service you should be aware that you may be using equipment or a connection which is not as fast as that used by other Customers. This may have an impact on your performance in time critical events offered on the service.
If the connection to a bingo game is lost for whatever reason, e.g. internet connection problems, by refreshing the browser you can still go back into bingo and resume your participation. . If you join back before the game has begun, you will see the same tickets/strips as before and you will have the option to purchase, if time permits.
If game is interrupted due to connection loss while free spins or bonus rounds, the game will resume remaining free spins or the pending bonus round on reopen.
If game is interrupted due to connection loss 'Balance' and 'Win' information can be viewed using reconcile report.
We make every effort to ensure that errors or mistakes do not occur in our software or in any Game. We reserve the right to void winnings, withhold withdrawals or cash-ins enabled by wins resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any bugs, viruses or technical fault (including, but not limited to, incorrect game payouts) with any of the Games offered, whenever such issues are discovered. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from such errors or mistakes, bugs, viruses or technical faults. Player will be notified through email in case of errors that affect them and also informed about adjustments made to their account due to such errors.
The Company shall not be liable for computer, software or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the player to participate in a game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
Term and Amendments
At the same time any changes made to Terms and Conditions will be communicated to the players. If you do not agree with the changes made you have the right to terminate using our services and the website & no penalty will be charged to the players for terminating their accounts.
All players can set limits in the form of deposit limits, spend limits or loss limits for the duration of 24 hours, 7 days or one month. If you wish to change your limits you can do so by contacting any member of the customer Support Team or set them yourself by going to Responsible gaming tab.
Responsible Gaming is a measure to ensure a fair and safe gaming experience that protects players from the adverse consequences of gaming. The Responsible Gaming policy is available on the site for players to familiarize themselves with.
All player queries by support ticket will be answered within two working days. We allow players three ways to contact Support. Players may open a Support Ticket (preferred method), contact Live Help, or send in an email request. We recommend that the account holder prints out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.
The version of this agreement is currently Version 5.0 and was last updated on the 26thFebruary 2017.
eCOGRA is a dispute resolution service provider appointed by Cozygames Management Limited as an independent entity to offer alternative dispute resolution facilities for disputes (namely any complaint which relates to the outcome of a complainant's gambling transaction and is not resolved at the first stage of our complaints procedure).
The option to cancel a withdrawal request & subsequent flowback of the amount, earmarked for disbursal to the designated back account, back to the player's bingo account.
When a withdrawal cancellation request has been placed by a player and partial amount is reversed to the player's Bingo.
Legitimate Winnings mean winnings legitimately and legally won by a player by using the services of the website and that have been won fairly and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and that are not subject to any reasonable objection by us, less the following:- (a) any rake or commission due to us; (b) other entry or other fees due to us for your use of the services; and (c) any charge backs made by your bank or other financial provider used by you in relation to the services
When a withdrawal request is raised by a player, account team verifies the KYC process andthe withdrawal request is verified, the funds are moved to payment pending state in order to send to the concerned bank account.
Payment approved is when the amount requested for withdrawal is approved and gets disbursed to the player's bank account.
Cashing out the winnings via withdrawals is referred as payouts.
When a withdrawal requested by the player is declined/rejected by the accounts team for certain reasons is referred to as withdrawal declined.
KYC (Know your Customer)
It is the process of a business/company to verify & validate the identity of the customers.
EDD (Enhanced Due diligence)
It is required where the customer and product/service combination is considered to be a greater risk. A high risk situation generally occurs where there is an increased possibility of money laundering or terrorist financing through the service and product provided to the customer.
Deposits made by a player are given back to him/her in case of, when the player is unable to make use of the deposit.
The winnings credited to the players for participating in the chat games played in the chat rooms conducted by the chat hosts are referred to as chat bonus.
The winnings credited for participating in the Quiz games played in the chat room, conducted by the chat host are referred to as Quiz Winnings.
Promotional winnings given in the form of casino cash or bonus.
Purchasing the tickets in advance(before the game starts) is termed as prebuy.
When the game prize remains constant irrespective of the number of calls.
Game prize starts with a minimum amount and increases based on the number of cards purchased by the customers.
Game prize fluctuates(it could either increase or decrease) with every single call.
Game prize starts with the maximum amount and decreases with the number of calls.
PJP (Progressive Jackpot)
A jackpot which progressively increases with every single game until the final value(as defined by the management) is reached.
Guaranteed/Must go PJP
A jackpot which is definitely hit within the fixed number of calls assigned.
Offers decided by the management and updated on a timely basis.
A massive amount which can be hit by the players on meeting the game criteria unless defined.
Additional rewards given to the player on which wagering requirements apply(as defined in the site terms).
The concept of Betting/play through/playing is known as wagering.
Free Bingo Tickets
Tickets which are given for free and provide opportunity for the players to earn additional bonus. Each free ticket is equivalent to 0.05p and the prices vary across different bingo rooms.
No Bonus coupon code
An option which facilitates players to play with only real cash and no bonus.
Virtual currency that enables players to get a feel of the site and try out the games. Any winnings resulting from the wagering of 'play money' is not withdrawable.
RTP (Return to Player)
The percentage of winnings which a player gets in return on a game.
Players who have not made any real money deposits.
Real money account
An account which has received real money deposits.
A player who violates the website terms and policies by taking undue advantage of the system.
Another form of bonus (virtual currency) that can be used to play games on the site.
A form of bonus (virtual currency) that players can use to play games on the site.
Another form of bonus that is given to the players to try slot machines using Free Spins. Each Free spin is valued at 1p.
A form of reward given to players to play bingo provided cash and other bonus balances are zero. Each Free ticket is valued at 5p.